Super cool. So you are going to Greece!! You have booked your tickets and your travel excursions and you are ready to go. Well almost. You still have some packing to do lady. Now it’s time to figure out what to wear for your Greece Vacation. No worries you know I got you.
To go along with my previous post on a Travel Guide Of Things To Do In Greece I am now giving you a Packing Guide and a list of what to wear on your trip so you can fit in with the locals. This is something very important to me. I hate sticking out like a sore thumb in a destination. Unless I’m in Sweden and everyone is blonde and blue eyed then perhaps I may stick out. But hey, my outfit will be on point though. So take notes and enjoy your What To Wear Packing Guide
Greece Vacation Packing List
Greek women are extremely proud of their bodies. They also spend a lot of attention to their clothes, accessories, shoes and so on. So don’t go looking sloppy. To really fit in show a little skin like the locals by wearing light-weight materials and short dresses/skirts/shorts.
What To Wear
- Flowing white linen
- Sturdy Tote Bag
- Short denim skirts
- White linen pants
- Flowy Dresses
- Accessories…. I suggest something truly light weight. Bulky jewelry will just be too much in the hot sun
- Lightweight jacket for Night walks
- Bathing Suit
- Summer hat… not a baseball cap
- Wear anything that is white. It will make you look fashionable like Greek women.
- Wear fashionable, sturdy comfortable walking shoes the sidewalks in Greece are often rough and uneven.
- Baggy clothes
- Thong flip flops
- White sneakers
- Sandals with socks (if anyone is still doing this just stop all together it’s such a bad look….. Trust me)
- White socks with Pants
- Wearing visible socks with shorts.
- Dark colored clothes…
Fashion Note: Be respectful. If you decide to tour a religious site be sure to dress appropriately by wearing a shirt with sleeves, or by covering your shoulders with a pretty shawl.
Now I’m a Visual Girl So Below I’m going to show you some Instagrammable worthy Globetrotters that got it right. Plus It will give you more ideas to choose the right outfit so that your Insta will be poppin while you are on your Greece Vacation.
So there you go a Packing Guide Of What To Wear In Greece. Do you have any more suggestions for this destination? Comment or share your own tips. Or let’s connect socially! Follow me on my social platforms. See you there!